Unfortunately a few critical issues crept in between v118 and v119, so here is a bugfix release for all reported issues.
It also fixes some game bugs while I'm at it, and boosts 32X compatibility from 50% to a little over 60%.
Please do upgrade if you have v119, this one's important.
- SH2: MAC must increment R[n] before reading from R[m]; fixes Virtua Fighter and Toughman Contest
- SH2: fixed dynarec MOV @Rm+,Rn to not increment when Rm==Rn
- SH2: fixed dynarec TST instruction
- SH2: improved dynarec accuracy by breaking blocks on delay slot branches
- SH2: improved dynarec accuracy by decreasing the underclocking amount
- Mega Drive: implemented undocumented VSRAM and CRAM DMA fill
- Mega Drive: simplified scanline VDP renderer; fixes TMNT: Tournament Fighters graphics
- Mega Drive: improved region detection; correctly identifies Alien Soldier region now
- Mega CD: fixed crash on game load
- Super Famicom: fixed direct color mode; fixes Secret of Mana world map
- WonderSwan Color: fixed initial state for new EEPROMs plus EEPROM size; fixes missing sound
- lucia: fixed saving RAM files when a manual save path was specified
- ruby: fixed library dependency detection for Arch Linux and other distributions
- hiro/GTK3: added CSS stylesheet overrides to improve appearance [Screwtape]
Download v119.2 from ares.dev